Article: Parents of 'Produce 101' trainee hand out fliers of son at female high school
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+222, -11] I hope that the effort of his parents pay off and that he works hard for good results and achieves his dreams
2. [+211, -12] The lengths parents will go... makes me choke up
3. [+159, -7] I understand how his parents feel~ Seems like they're doing it because he was edited out of the broadcasts ^^ Hoping he achieves positive results ^^
4. [+22, -0] I really hope people don't vote for kids like the ones from Brand New. They're already slated for debut under their agencies, they're just on the show to get more fame. It's unfair to the kids who don't even have a chance for debut yet.
5. [+22, -3] I'm more envious of parents who'll go to lengths like this than wealthy parents
6. [+20, -0] He's honestly not an idol face. It's obvious he's being edited off the show because he lacks in the three departments of visuals, effort, or skill ㅜ
7. [+19, -8] Every trainee has a sob story, sometimes they just need to accept reality
8. [+17, -5] The sorrows of being edited out of the broadcast ㅜ.ㅜ I'll vote for you, fighting!!!
9. [+13, -19] He's so ugly
10. [+12, -1] How heartwarming, but did anyone go huk when they saw the last picture?
11. [+11, -2] Honestly though something about his face looks like he's wearing a mask.. ㅡㅡ;;