Article: 'Slam Dunk' Tiffany appears in full shot... still bright reaction
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+361, -14] They can't erase her from full shots so... the PD is suffering for it...
2. [+321, -19] Looks like it was recorded before the Olympics. Can't do anything about it, let's just make sure she's not in any of the shots starting next week.
3. [+290, -20] Not much you can do when it was recorded before the scandal. It's not like you can completely erase her from the shot.
4. [+22, -5] You could still tell that the PD really tried to edit her out.. poor PD ㅠ I support you, InSuk PD as a fan of 1N2D!
5. [+21, -3] Forgiving Tiffany is the same as admitting that the people of Korea are pigs.
6. [+13, -1] PD-nim, we ask that you try to edit her out as much as possible.
7. [+13, -1] Can't do anything about what was already recorded. We won't be seeing her in the future anyway so let it go.
8. [+12, -1] You can't erase her from full shots anyway. Blurring her out would just make it weird.
9. [+11, -4] Couldn't stand watching because she made me feel sick, sorry
10. [+9, -2] Should've asked Na Young Suk PD to edit it for them. His team is so good at editing people out that you can't even tell they were on the show at all.
Article: Tiffany mostly edited out of 'Slam Dunk', viewers say "We noticed the effort"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+159, -6] Mostly edited out... this was nothing compared to Jang Geun Suk being edited out of '3 Meals a Day'
2. [+110, -4] Too many foreigners thinking they can make a quick buck in Korea
3. [+104, -7] She was actually seen a lot more than I thought. I don't think the editing was that good.
4. [+18, -0] The best reply is right ㅋㅋ '3 Meals a Day' is the best example of editing someone out
5. [+11, -0] Shouldn't have even let a strand of her hair on the screen... how off putting