TV: [Spoilers!!!] We Got Married (Taemin and Naeun)


Article: 'WGM' Son Naeun confesses to a kiss scene with Junhyung 'Taemin rages'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+458, -44] I don't know about Son Na Eun but Taemin makes it so obvious that he likes her ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+315, -59] My heart flutters for them ㅋ I want them to date in real life

3. [+254, -39] So excited for them ㅠㅠ They match so well

4. [+46, -8] This Taemin ba$tard isn't following any script, I think he really likes her ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -10] Because of you two, I'm voting on iMBC for the first time..........

6. [+28, -9] First couple since the Adams that I want to date!

7. [+27, -8] Getting into WGM again since Jo Kwon and Ga In...

8. [+22, -4] It'd be weird for them to not like each other when you stick a handsome man and a pretty girl together like that

-