Producer 101's 'Pick Me' song is the work of hitmaking producer Kim Chang Hwan



Article: [Exclusive] 'Produce 101' theme song 'Pick Me' turns out to be the work of 'hitmaker' Kim Chang Hwan

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3,584, -29] Who knew that such a serious looking ajusshi produced a song as sweet and girly as 'Pick Me'...

2. [+1,872, -27] It's so addictive... I'm humming 'pick me pick me pick me up' without even realizing it

3. [+1,772, -35] I thought the song sounded stupid at first but it's stuck in my head nonstop...

4. [+1,307, -42] I was surprised by it at first because of how Japanese it sounded but it's actually addictive...

5. [+144, -3] Goo Jun Yeob played this at a nightclub ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ because he co-produced it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ everyone in the club thought it was ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+78, -2] The song sounded weird at first but I keep singing along~ pick me pick me pick me pick me pick up~~~

7. [+78, -2] Ugh, I even hear pick me pick me pick me up in my dreams too, what do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+67, -7] ...People actually like this song?? Really??

-