Winner's Kang Seungyoon explains why he actively searches for hate comments


Article: 'Secret Garden' Winner's Kang Seungyoon, "I look for hate comments to read..."

Source: TV Report via Nate

"I keep reading hate comments. I look for them although I haven't been seeing much lately. I'll keep forcing myself to look for them, though. It hurts a lot but I think once the people who hate and give criticisms disappear, it forces you to settle with reality. That makes me anxious. It's quite a two-fold issue."

1. [+478, -33] He doesn't seem like a simple personality. He's the type who will seek out pain to improve himself... I like that all four of Winner seem to have deep thoughts like this. I hope they take criticism constructively and become a long running group!!

2. [+425, -32] Their songs are great, they're talented, they're handsome, tall, just winners like their name!

3. [+407, -38] They're all so likable so ㅎㅎ

4. [+41, -1] The four of them are perfect! On varieties, you can tell they mesh well together and their voices harmonize perfectly in songs. I hope they keep it up without any scandals~

5. [+34, -0] I think it's great that they seek improvement by reading criticisms. I just hope they'll know to filter out unhealthy hate and read the criticism that true fans are giving!

6. [+30, -2] He already suffered so much with 'Superstar K2' as a high schooler and went through so much struggle until debut. His mentality is probably that of Buddha's at this point.

7. [+28, -1] You're doing great, kid!!!! Don't whip yourself too hard, you're great as you are. Love yourself more.

8. [+28, -0] Just keep it up ㅎㅎㅎ don't torture yourself too much!

9. [+26, -0] There's really no hate comment for him to receive... he's never caused a scandal and he's talented

10. [+26, -1] Please don't search for hate comments! It's unhealthy and not constructive in any way. You're doing fine as you are, there are other ways to look for improvement.

-