Did netizens take it too far with Namjoo's plastic surgery rumors?


Article: A Pink Kim Namjoo, unforgettable pain caused by her plastic surgery rumors

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,192, -112] I was wondering what these articles were about so I looked it up and... I didn't recognize her. I still can't. Isn't it because everyone's shocked over how completely different she looks?

2. [+1,886, -111] Even if we try to ignore it ㅠㅠ her face changed too much... sigh, I'm upset for her

3. [+1,410, -154] Plan A messed it up too... "we have nothing to say"?? How can they call themselves an agency?? They really dropped the ball on handling this ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+905, -161] It's like she put on a completely new mask..

5. [+253, -8] I wonder what her doctor was thinking... What was so wrong with her pretty face that she had to do this to herself?

6. [+249, -11] I don't think anyone's leaving hateful comments, just expressing their shock and how sad they feel about this whole situation. I don't really care about her and even I feel bad after what happened. It's unfair to say everyone's leaving hate comments when people are just showing interest in what's going on.

7. [+208, -6] It's not "rumors" at this point, it's plastic surgery... I think people have been searching up what happened over the shock of how different she looks. I haven't seen any comments that would be considered hate. And it's not like she committed a wrong so no one was hating on her either. Everyone just feels upset for the most part.

8. [+217, -26] I think it would've been better to be honest and say she got work done. "We have nothing to say"? That's just going to get her more hate. They could've come up with a better excuse than that.

9. [+173, -4] I've been a fan for 5 years and... this is just too shocking for me ㅜㅜ

10. [+181, -16] She should've expected people to react this way if she got plastic surgery and attended an event for the first time after a long hiatus. I also think the media is at fault for blowing it up in the media and basically making fun of her for how netizens are reacting to her. Plastic surgery isn't a crime. If she wanted it, she should own up to it. She's taken a lot of selcas after the surgery too and seems to be satisfied with the work so there's no need to be hurt by what others are saying.

11. [+154, -3] I mean yeah, it's none of our business, but she just looks so different ㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering why she was #1 on the search rankings for so long and had no idea who she was.

12. [+122, -4] There were barely any hate comments... just people expressing how bad they feel for her ㅠㅠ Namjoo's an outgoing personality so she hasn't had any antis ㅠㅠ yeah, people just feel bad fo rher ㅠㅠㅠ

13. [+109, -14] If she admitted it the first time, people would be talking about it less... but staying quiet just causes people to comment more.