Seungri jokes about being invited to more varieties as GD's replacement


Article: 'I Live Alone' Big Bang Seungri, "I've been getting tons of show invites in place of G-Dragon"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+376, -9] I never took him for the type but I really like him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm glad I got to see him in a new light, he's actually a really cool person~ do well

2. [+368, -7] After seeing him speak foreign languages, I realized he didn't get his CEO role by doing nothing. He really must've put in the hours and hard work behind the scenes to get there. He was funny today but also really inspiring ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+349, -9] I think soon enough he won't be known as GD's replacement but a Seungri generation all to himself ㅋㅋ

4. [+61, -3] I never viewed him positively but this episode put him in a new light for me. He's not just a businessman who puts his name on paper and lets others do all the work, he actually considers it his full time job while still making time for his singing career. You can tell that he runs these businesses not for the money but because he truly enjoys doing this type of work. I thought it was inspiring and showed that you only live once anyway, why not do it by enjoying life like him.

5. [+39, -1] Seungri's image was honestly negative for me because of all his scandals but his charms explode on variety shows ㅋㅋ no one's as funny as him in Big Bang ㅋ

6. [+7, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's hilarious

7. [+2, -0] You can already tell that he has talent in business with the fact that Yang CEO bought his label company

-