Lee Dong Wook shows off his handsome suit fit in new pictorial




Article: Suzy's ♥️ Lee Dong Wook shows off his amazing suit fit

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+533, -93] Even with their age gap, is there anything more to be said when he looks like Lee Dong Wook? There's something different about older men who are able to date younger, prettier women

2. [+503, -139] He can do better than Suzy..... and yeah, there's an age gap, but he looks so good...

3. [+291, -84] Women were hating on that Guckkasten guy but look at the reactions to him, hypocrites...

4. [+37, -27] I'm a Suzy fan but I'll admit Lee Dong Wook can do way better... funny because I thought Suzy could do way better when she was dating Lee Min Ho;;;;

5. [+25, -6] I'm a man and even I find Lee Dong Wook so crazy handsome... sigh.. ㅜ

6. [+23, -13] He can so do better

7. [+19, -9] He's so handsome~~~!

8. [+17, -4] He's handsome to the point where I'm questioning if he's really human ㅜㅜ

9. [+15, -3] They're both beautiful and handsome but something about the two together... just doesn't match. Something feels off. Lee Dong Wook would be better off with an older woman who has a classier vibe to her... whereas Suzy would be a better fit with someone her own age, someone energetic and outgoing...

10. [+14, -0] I saw Lee Dong Wook in real life and just wow, he was even more handsome than Gong Yoo

-