Backstreet Boys reveal they're big fans of BTS



Article: Backstreet Boys, "We are huge fans of BTS to the point where we want to be members, we hope to invite them to our concert"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+320, -2] I remember listening to them all day on my CD player 20 years ago and translating their English lyrics into Korean and memorizing them... it's all a memory now

2. [+277, -6] Wow... daebak... all I can say is daebak. Hul...

3. [+231, -3] I'm still a huge fan of your group

4. [+39, -0] Wow BTS is really getting out there. Even Camila said she wanted to collab with them too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33, -0] Seems like BTS is only underrated in our country. If they were under a bigger agency, talks of their success would be spread wide and fair with tons of attention but reality is that they're breaking records and all they're getting in Korea is one or two articles before they're hastily taken down again. Because they'd rather focus on their music than go on variety shows, Koreans assume that they're only popular overseas but BTS has a top level fandom, they're sweeping all the awards, they have huge album sales, their annual digital rank was #12, and their songs are always played on the streets, dramas, and varieties. And yet people still go "but I've never heard of them?"

6. [+22, -0] Looks like BTS really is the trend~ amazing

7. [+18, -0] Makes me want to take out my CD player and listen to them again. Everybo~~~~dy~~ yeah~~~ rock your body~~~!! ㅋㅋ

8. [+18, -0] Backstreet Boys was one of the original and best boy groups out there with New Kids on the Block! Amazing how they've managed to keep it together for over 20 years even with their hiccup in the middle.

9. [+16, -0] BSB, BTS, amazing~~~

10. [+15, -0] Hul~ daebak ㅠㅠ my one favorite boy band back in the day now not only knows BTS but is praising them too ㅠㅠ I wish BSB would come to Korea once ㅠㅠ reminds me of when they visited in 2010

-