Soyu experiments with a new look by wearing a hoodie over her coat


Article: Soyu's awkward fashion on the way to rehearsal

Source: MK Sports via Nate

1. [+352, -21] I looked at the thumbnail and wondered what was so awkward about it and now I realize why ㅋ

2. [+272, -101] Her face is awkward too...

3. [+259, -20] What is this, she looks so weird

4. [+17, -5] Weird ㅜㅜ

5. [+15, -0] Why is her hood all the way up there, I'm sure the imbalance was the point but it looks weird on her

6. [+15, -0] Every time I see her, I realize she has no fashion sense whatsoever... she should stop trying and just wear basic stuff ㅜ what a waste of a great body

7. [+14, -3] She always does too much with her fashion...

8. [+13, -0] Is she wearing a hoodie over her coat? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think this will ever trend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+12, -1] Is she doing this for attention? Why would you wear your hoodie outside of your coat???

10. [+9, -1] I've noticed a lot of celebrities are bad at dressing themselves... do they never read magazines?

-