Hyuna reveals her sexiness comes from practice


Article: Hyuna, "The source of my sexiness? I'm confident because I practice so much off stage"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+291, -27] What about practicing your singing?

2. [+217, -12] I always thought it was cool how Hyuna was able to take a concept that isn't sexy and make it look sexy but now she's past the point of looking sexy and just looks weird

3. [+168, -22] Do you really.. practice that...

4. [+23, -8] Too bad she lost miserably to Sunmi.. ㅜ

5. [+17, -1] She's more of a dancer than a singer ㅎㅎ..

6. [+16, -0] All she needs is something like 'Ice Cream' or 'Bubble Pop'... but she's been singing children's songs since 'Red'... ㅠㅠ

7. [+12, -1] Speaking coldly, maybe I'm just bored with her now but she doesn't feel sexy or pretty anymore

8. [+11, -0] Someone please give her a good song... from 'Red' to 'Bebe', my ears are rotting. Why is it so hard to come up with another song like 'Bubble Pop'?

9. [+9, -1] She's been downhill since 'Bubble Pop'...

10. [+7, -0] I don't get people who say she's pretty, all I see is her cheekbones...

-