CNN features Jay Park


Article: Jay Park, is his American advancement finalized? Special report by CNN

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+438, -13] So many celebrities who are doing so much better after leaving JYP

2. [+419, -17] I don't know much about American music but I personally love Park Jaebum's vocal tone 💟

3. [+357, -15] I have a feeling he'll be successful ã…Žã…Ž

4. [+41, -2] His voice is so sexy when he sings

5. [+38, -3] If he had stayed in 2PM, he would've remained as "just another idol". I think leaving has actually done wonders for his career. He's been able to express his colors better and skills that he wasn't able to show as an idol. I'm sure that was why he left too.

6. [+32, -1] He's definitely a work your way up from the bottom kind of guy. I didn't think he was exceptionally talented when he was in JYP but he's now grown to a point where he can contend against any top rapper in the industry.

7. [+27, -3] I don't like this ba$tard but at the same time I do and want him to be successful

8. [+24, -0] Leaving 2PM was actually better for him ã…‹ã…‹

9. [+23, -2] What's sad is that if Park Jaebum had stayed in 2PM, he could've shown how much of a presence he had. He totally demolished taller kids like Hwang Chansung into dust and any eye could see that. I'm so sick of Koreans acting as if height is all that matters when Park Jaebum alone showed that his presence could dust any of the taller guys in 2PM. That's the power of presence.

10. [+16, -2] I respect him for donating to 4 year scholarships

11. [+10, -8] Asian men aren't going to be accepted by the American market. Park Jaebum's image works in Korea because he's both cute with masculine characteristics but I'm not sure what charm the Americans will see in him. It's not like his rap skills are exceptionally good either...

12. [+9, -5] Assumed this was media play until I realized he's actually on the CNN main page

-