Girl group agencies have blacklists of malicious fans?


Article: "Beware of this fan" Girl group agencies create a blacklist of 'malicious fans' 

Source: Sun News via Nate

1. [+430, -10] The only way to prevent bad things from happening is to round up all the perverts and punish them so that they don't do it again. They aren't fans, they're perverted stalker criminals.

2. [+362, -10] Sasaeng fans aren't fans, they're sasaeng ba$tards. How can you call yourself a fan when you make your favorite idol's life miserable like that?

3. [+273, -8] Doesn't matter if you're a fan, if you overstep boundaries with excessive skinship and hidden camera recordings, you're a criminal that needs to be taken care of by the law.

4. [+20, -0] They're really psychos... there was one fan at a fan signing who made a sketchbook for Joo Kyulkyung and one page said he'd love her until she became a mummy and actually stuck a picture of a mummy on there. It's almost like they get a kick out of making the other person feel terrified;

5. [+17, -1] If there is no blacklist, then companies need to start making them so that these fans are stopped. They're criminals under the guise of fans.

6. [+15, -5] The difference between a fan and a stalker is really paper thin lately

7. [+13, -1] I think blacklists should be shared! Imagine if something worse were to happen. It doesn't matter what that fan did, if they did something to warrant restriction, then others need to know too!

8. [+10, -0] Agencies really do need to share blacklists with each other to protect their celebrities

9. [+10, -2] I wonder how bad it is that it's gotten to this point

10. [+7, -1] I have a nugu girl group that I'm a fan of myself but all I do is buy their CDs when they come out with new songs. If I were to ever go to a fan signing, I feel like I'd want to be on my best behavior to leave a good impression. Seems these fans aren't fans but psychos.

-