Kush apologizes for whining about gift from Taeyang's fans not being expensive


Article: Kush's post about Taeyang's fan gift under controversy "joke" vs "rude"

Source: YTN via Nate

"The fan of that singer... ♥ It's not as expensive of a gift like I thought it'd be but your hearts are pure for it, thank you ♥"

"I made a joke because the Big Bang fans are so friendly but if it wasn't taken that way, then I'm really sorry"

-

1. [+2,164, -32] He lives without thinking ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,737, -30] Well it depends on the fans... it's not a joke if they felt offended by it and it's a joke if they thought it was funny ㅋ but from a third perspective, he does sound rude

3. [+1,519, -26] I don't know this Kush person's personality but even amongst friends, you wouldn't really say, "Your gift isn't as expensive as I thought it'd be but thanks for the thought!" I'd be pretty upset if I heard that ㅜㅜ..

4. [+117, -0] Well Kush, you're not as good of a rapper as I thought you'd be but your heart's pure for it ^^

5. [+106, -0] This is why I love SNS. Totally shows a person's true colors.

6. [+90, -0] ㅋㅋ What's worse is that the gift isn't even from Kush fans, it's from Taeyang fans ㅋㅋㅋ and they didn't gift him because they like him but just because he's Taeyang's friend. He should be grateful they thought of him at all.

7. [+59, -1] Super rude

8. [+51, -0] He has to be stupid to think it's okay to say "not as expensive as I thought"... so he straight up expected expensive gifts from them...

9. [+40, -1] This is why I stay off of SNS... I'd prefer to keep my foolishness to myself ㅋㅋ

10. [+32, -0] Why should Taeyang fans be obligated to give you expensive gifts? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-