Jung Chaeyeon reveals her surprise at how pretty Lee Yeon Hee is in real life


Article: Jung Chaeyeon, "I was so surprised at how pretty Lee Yeon Hee looked in real life"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,346, -95] Jung Chaeyeon being prettier than Lee Yeon Hee is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my entire life

2. [+1,076, -76] The difference between plastic and natural, I guess..

3. [+930, -65] Lee Yeon Hee's natural, of course she's different... even though she's bad at acting

4. [+79, -2] Notice how all of Jung Chaeyeon's pictures only focus on the top half of her body

5. [+78, -7] I was surprised when I saw your past photos too, but for a different reason

6. [+77, -1] Yeah, we all know Lee Yeon Hee's a goddess...

7. [+64, -5] Other than her acting, Lee Yeon Hee's visuals aren't anything to put down

8. [+63, -3] Lee Yeon Hee is of a class that plastic girls like you can only hope to look up to

9. [+60, -2] If she said this with the hopes that people will tell her "you're pretty too", she failed

10. [+57, -3] I was surprised at how long your torso is ^^

11. [+54, -3] Lee Yeon Hee's a wall when it comes to face visuals... way too pretty

12. [+54, -6] One's a natural beauty, one's a plastic beauty

13. [+49, -7] Jung Chaeyeon's so average and has short legs... not much talent either. I really don't see her lasting any longer.

14. [+44, -1] She can never get full body shots.... that's limiting to her career

15. [+43, -2] I don't know if it's because of the shape of her eyebrows but she always looks uncomfortable in her photos

-