SISTAR disbands after 7 years



Article: [Exclusive] SISTAR is disbanding after 7 years... "end of team promos" 'unexpected'

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+3,100, -49] What in the world... I never imagined this would happen... I guess I'll have to go back to SISTAR's old songs every summer now ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,482, -32] Huh??? Why so suddenly??? This is really random..

3. [+1,679, -41] Hul... I always waited for their comebacks every summer..

4. [+1,251, -40] Not SISTAR too ㅠㅠ don't leave us ㅜㅠ

5. [+1,048, -28] Random..

6. [+274, -6] I guess they're leaving while we're all still clapping... what a shame

7. [+180, -4] How many teams are disbanding this year...

8. [+176, -4] I wonder why? They're a group that has already charted well and regarded as talented

9. [+170, -8] There's always that 7 year curse... every group lasts exactly up to 7 years

10. [+127, -2] I never expected SISTAR to disband..

-

Source: Nate

1. [+91, -7] What's Bora going to do now? Track at IAC?

2. [+44, -2] I guess they want to pursue different things

3. [+23, -2] But SISTAR has become the go-to summer group... what a shame~!! Will be looking forward to future promos and continue to support them!!

4. [+19, -10] Well... up till 3 years ago, it was A Pink and SISTAR's generation, but now groups like Twice, Red Velvet, and Black Pink have taken over.

5. [+13, -2] Crazy... I thought they'd last at least 10 years..; what a waste of the potential the group still has left

6. [+12, -1] This really is unexpected;;; of all groups, why SISTAR;;;

7. [+10, -4] Why can't they just keep the team but continue promoting separately? This is so sudden...

8. [+6, -2] The four have made enough money so I'm sure the biggest reason is that they're tired of it all now

-