Article: [Exclusive] Crayon Pop's contracts expire... won't be disbanding
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,302, -20] They should've rode on the fame they got with 'Bar Bar Bar' but they came out with some choding song instead and flopped hard
2. [+797, -12] Should've just pushed through with 'Bar Bar Bar'
3. [+612, -17] The group that flopped after 'Bar Bar Bar' ㅠㅠ
4. [+463, -16] Basically a disbandment...
5. [+366, -15] Wait, they still exist?
6. [+107, -11] Only the kid who married up found success ㅋ
7. [+69, -3] The fact that they'll be under different agencies doing their own things means the group is pretty much disbanded
8. [+59, -2] How do they expect to earn an income after disbanding... this excludes Moon Hee Jun's wife by the way
9. [+52, -1] Realistically impossible to continue promos with one member married..
10. [+77, -11] Crayon Pop was just a prop in Soyul's plan for marrying up
1. [+172, -11] A one hit wonder... they'll probably be on a show like 'Sugarman' in 10 years time talking about nostalgia
2. [+129, -24] They failed because of Soyul. They finally landed a comeback after such a long time and were doing fine before Soyul randomly left over a panic disorder and then decided to get married ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's like the second Sunye from Wonder Girls..
3. [+82, -0] The members aren't exceptionally pretty or talented... Soyul was taken by Moon Hee Jun but the rest of them are getting too old for unique concepts... just the nature of the industry, I suppose
4. [+11, -3] Upsetting to hear since I was once an ajusshi fan... I liked their songs and liked that they had unique concepts without skin exposure
5. [+7, -1] Basically they're all screwed other than Soyul. Soyul showed that the greatest success in life for a woman is marrying a rich husband... ㅋㅋ