Article: [Exclusive] 'Lee Hyori group' SPICA disbands after 5 years
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,170, -36] What a shame... they had a lot of great songs and they were talented too
2. [+819, -31] Hul....
3. [+767, -45] Ah seriously, I've liked SPICA since their debut, I'm so sad ㅠㅠ
4. [+551, -44] What a shame, I wish them all luck
5. [+97, -9] They're so talented but disgustingly unpopular
6. [+71, -1] Out of all the 5 Girls, Yang Jiwon is the only one who didn't make it
7. [+101, -13] About time they disbanded if they're 5 years in and still having to media play themselves as 'Lee Hyori's group'
8. [+67, -2] Even to the point of disbandment, they have to use Lee Hyori's name...
9. [+86, -10] Seems it's game over for idols if they don't make it by the third year mark
1. [+320, -14] They're so talented... so sad! ㅜㅜ
2. [+294, -27] They're talented and pretty... but in the end, they don't have charms. Should've just quit when it didn't work out in the first two years. Their company gave them a lot of chances... Now you all understand why 'K-Pop Star' is always so gung ho about charms, right??
3. [+207, -6] Their song Russian Roulette was good but they couldn't even use that opportunity to blow up
4. [+21, -1] Can't ignore the power of an agency... everyone already knows they're talented but their company is so powerless that they couldn't do much more other than the brief flash under Lee Hyori... such a shame, this group
5. [+20, -0] They're talented but their songs have always sucked and they never had a captivating visual. The members aren't individually charming, have no variety skills, and no acting skills either. It's a combination of all that + their company not being able to do their jobs either.