Zico mentions dating scandal with Seolhyun in new rap lyrics


Article: "The day I was robbed of my daily life" Zico mentions dating rumor with Seolhyun

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

His rap lyrics at the '2016 Nike Unlimited Korea' event: "(The time is so fast), we're already in the second half of the year. Give yourself a word of encouragement. (First of all), I'd like to applaud the athletes who worked hard for us at the Rio Olympics. Oh, there's also a memory I can't forget, the day that I was robbed of my car, my house, and my daily life. BUT first of all, (I'm sorry) to my fans who were upset by it, but the fact that you guys are my first is a formula that will never change (right). When the world is a mess with issues, there's something you should take more interest in than my private life, the right to know the truth, you all are the owners of this country (god damn I'm right). And one more about morality and character (I KNOW), I've never once forgotten about the mistakes of my past. (You should know, too many) hateful commenters have hated on me for the past 5 years, comments putting down my dignity as a human being, my parents, and sexual harassment. I know they could never say a word if I sued them (fu*k you up), so talk with your mouth and not your fingers (yes or no)."

-

1. [+2,113, -92] He really doesn't have an ounce of consideration for Seolhyun, does he.....

2. [+1,912, -102] He's the one calling Seolhyun to his house all the time... and he thinks he can rap these lyrics? What does that make Seolhyun then???? He only thinks about himself until the very end... tsk tsk. He doesn't seem to have consideration for her at all in his head..

3. [+1,486, -60] Cringe...

4. [+226, -3] "But the fact that you guys are my first is a formula that will never change" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's obviously just trying to suck up to his fans so they'll continue to shower him with gifts~

5. [+223, -6] His true colors are showing right after his dating scandal. Women, look closely because these are the type of men who commit pump and dumps. Never date a man like him...

6. [+215, -4] Seolhyun-ah, must you date him?

7. [+193, -4] So he's that upset that he was "robbed" of his daily life? When Seolhyun's image has become a dirty mess? Seriously, he doesn't have an ounce of consideration for her. He's just some hip hop tryhard who can't even write lyrics without mixing in elementary school level English at the end of the day.

8. [+173, -4] Wow, even as a fellow man I can already tell this guy is trash ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He considers his dating scandal the day he was "robbed" of his life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so what, calling girls to his house is considered a regular day in the life for him? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+151, -3] He might think rapping like this is cool in the name of hip hop but if he cared at all about the other woman involved in this scandal, could he have said these things?

10. [+128, -4] Such a tryhard... what does she see in a man like this when she can do so much better. He acts like he cares about his fans still ㅋㅋ how about you learn some consideration for Seolhyun in the time you're writing these lyrics. You're not a kid anymore.

11. [+97, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does he sound so pathetic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+92, -3] He seems like a selfish personality who only cares about himself

13. [+71, -1] What life was he exactly robbed off? ㅋㅋㅋ He never went to pick up his girlfriend, never sent a car to pick her up, while Seolhyun was the one who got caught in all the pictures and is now the butt of all sorts of sexual harassment jokes

-