Reply Lee Hyori


Article: Reply Lee Hyori

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+214, -35] I miss Lee Hyori, there's no female celebrity with as much variety skills as her

2. [+145, -30] Unni, I genuinely miss you. I've been using your pictures as my profile picture and I'm running out of new ones to use!!!!!!!

3. [+24, -3] Lee Hyori's like that nuna next door, she's such an easy going figure in the industry ㅋㅋ I don't care about all this new ssen unni image stuff, Lee Hyori's the best and her image on 'Family Outing' was the jjang ㅋ the way she just spat out words and all. I also bet Lee Hyori's the only female star who can leash Yoo Jae Suk the way she does ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even Song Ji Hyo can't do it on 'Running Man'. Yoo Jae Suk's comfortable around her too.. how many people have you seen him just be like "Yah! Hyori-ya!" while pulling her ear? ㅋㅋ

4. [+21, -3] Hard to find another female star as confident and cool as her.

5. [+20, -2] Lee Hyori is no ssen unni, she's a sexy and pretty unni. Sick of the rappers who try to copy Lee Hyori.

6. [+14, -3] She spent her twenties living the most fabulous life with a charisma unmatched by anyone else in the industry. She could've continued that but chose to disappear on her own and live in nature while doing volunteer work. She's humble enough to look after the weak and love animals. I find her beautiful, like an Audrey Hepburn of Korea.

7. [+10, -0] Leave her alone, she'll come back when she feels like it

8. [+8, -3] I miss Lee Hyori so much ㅠㅠ she was so pretty with '10 Minute' and 'U Go Girl' ㅠㅠ

-