Park Yoochun heads in for police investigations


Article: 'Sexual assault suspicions' Park Yoochun can't keep his nervous hands still

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+477, -29] His face looks so exhausted. Sigh, what can you do. Everyone always tells celebrities to watch their dicks, you reap what you sow. Should've paid her if you wanted to do her...

2. [+358, -73] Wow, he's so ugly

3. [+160, -27] I was going to refrain from hating on his face even if I am hating on him for his crime but I think his face deserves some hate too...

4. [+27, -7] Look at that face, practically the face of a corpse. He's going to pay a hefty price for his crime and even more on top of that but I think you all should stop making fun of him. I'm a man and not even his fan but his face looks like he's going to commit suicide soon.

5. [+27, -8] This is what you start to look like under stress. Doesn't matter how handsome or pretty you are, stress just ruins you. Live a happy life, guys.

6. [+26, -1] Wow, his face just looks like he wants to die;;;

7. [+24, -17] I think someone needs to stay by him, his eyes look completely out of it. I'm scared he's going to commit suicide.

8. [+16, -4] He looks like he aged 20 years

-


Source: Nate

1. [+1,535, -32] I never in my life imagined that Micky Yoochun would be under investigation for something like this... sigh

2. [+1,316, -47] Reveal the name of the other celebrity who went with you too

3. [+916, -262] He's so ugly without make up

4. [+107, -11] I've been a fan for 10 years and this is my first time seeing such dark circles on him... pay the price for your crime and live a proper life for your future. I had no idea that this is the way I'd be sending him off...

5. [+98, -27] I'm sure all those women looked just as scared when they were telling him to stop... this ba$tard

6. [+85, -33] I can see why his fans can't give him up ㅋㅋㅋ he looks like the type that brings out your motherly feels

-


Source: Nate

1. [+620, -39] With all that money he has, he couldn't live a better life like going on vacation and eating delicious food? He had to look for fun in room salons instead? So pathetic

2. [+401, -57] His face looks like he needs to go to the bathroom

3. [+353, -38] Don't think we'll be fooled by your pity act

4. [+27, -8] Hul his face changed so much in the time span;;;;

5. [+17, -0] Life is such a rollercoaster

-


Source: Naver

1. [+7,678, -539] "You like me though", "We need to see if we're a good match"... his comments in the bathroom

2. [+6,819, -425] My junior high school memories have become tainted... so disappointing the more I think about it

3. [+5,829, -448] They should hold his police investigations in the bathroom

4. [+5,188, -395] I couldn't help but swear after hearing that he still did it to a woman on her period

5. [+1,739, -81] Doesn't matter what the results are, his career as a celebrity is over

6. [+1,719, -77] I guess this is how hard you can age when the entire nation is hating on you...

7. [+1,543, -57] Because of him, Verbal Jint's drunk driving scandal and Jung Yonghwa's stock scandals were buried ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,318, -74] He might as well move overseas later, I don't see him recovering from this

-