Dasom struggles with a psycho hater


Article: Dasom on hateful comments that cross the line, "I want to die because it's so hard"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Anti: "Ah, you b*tch with dead parents, you better watch that mouth of yours, I hope you get into a car crash and die"

Dasom: "What a pathetic life you live... just how bad are the wounds in your heart that you send messages like this? I'll pray for your desolate life"

Anti: "You r*tard, I couldn't be any more pathetic than you. You're the f*cker who barely wears any clothes to make money, as if your life is any clean, it's actually quite disgusting ㅋㅋ shut your mouth and go back to selling your body just so you can survive in the dirty entertainment industry. You better watch that mouth of yours on TV too because I'll be sending you messages every day. I hope you crazy b*tch get into a car accident and die on your way to an event. I'll leave a comment then saying rest in peace, tsk tsk. The only person with wounds in their heart is you, aigoo ㅋㅋ pathetic how your mom and dad probably ate seaweed soup after giving birth to someone like you ㅋㅋ pathetic b*tch"

Dasom on instagram: "It's hard for me to hold back hearing 'b*tch with dead parents' on my father's birthday today. I've held it in for the past six years but I can't anymore. It's hard. I feel like dying."

-

1. [+1,200, -70] Just sue him so he wakes up

2. [+983, -67] I read all of his comments on her Instagram and just... wow. It's dirty to the point where I can't even say it with my own mouth. Why do people live like this...

3. [+774, -356] Dasom's iljin rumors were all fake too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ antis kept saying she was an anti and she's been suffering from their words since her debut when there isn't any proof but made up rumors. Sigh, pathetic lives.

4. [+41, -8] I remember when she was on 'My Little TV' she struggled to manage her facial expression while reading the live chat because she's so weak mentally... I hope she finds strength and makes this person cry in the face of the law, don't go easy on him;;;;

5. [+39, -11] But Dasom is an iljin ㅋㅋ how can you say there's no proof when she was in the 'brave club'? The hateful comments are wrong, sure, but her being an iljin is fact, no?

6. [+35, -12] Just sue hateful comments like this. I'm a fan, find strength

7. [+21, -5] To all you hateful commenters, celebrities are not your punching bags

8. [+18, -22] Don't be a celebrity if you can't handle the heat. The more you earn in income, the more you become a target by others. This is also something that comes with the job. You can't be a celebrity by only choosing to have the perks of the career.

9. [+18, -5] Sue him, don't forgive him. There are kids who do this stuff for fun and it's not until they get punished that they wake up and realize how wrong it is.

10. [+12, -3] I wonder when hateful comments will stop, until someone commits suicide? They're all murderers, really

-