Article: JYP reps, "We will be editing all of the school uniform ads and taking down the ones up" (official statement)
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+6,076, -248] I understand he's an artist whose image is centered around sexy concepts but school uniforms are something worn all day by students, the comfort of their bodies should be the first thing that's considered;;;; who cares if they look sexy! Let's think of their health first!
2. [+4,114, -221] Good decision!! He almost tarnished his image.. ㅠㅠ
3. [+3,337, -179] Junior and high school students are still minors... it baffles me how people think that they can sexualize them like this. As a father of a daughter myself, I'm gravely worried for her.
4. [+2,824, -202] Good decision. Should've considered things like this before even putting out the ads..
5. [+985, -64] Why is JYP apologizing for something 'School Looks' designed and should be apologizing for?
6. [+536, -72] Someone who didn't know better would think JYP was the 'School Looks' CEO ㅋㅋ Park Jin Young takes responsibility for even the hate he doesn't deserve...
7. [+410, -37] Seems this stuff happens because models aren't told exactly how the ad campaign's going to run
8. [+407, -43] Wow, fast feedback from JYP hyung
Article: JYP and school uniform company's fast response + official statement puts an end to controversy
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+12,616, -226] Yeah, this is an apology the uniform company should've been responsible for... but I'm glad JYP didn't end up like Yoon Eun Hye and pretend the issue didn't exist. They apologized right away.
2. [+10,043, -242] Yeah, not sure what they were thinking to put students in school wearing what looks like idol girl group stage outfits..
3. [+9,481, -329] No matter how much students like being different and dolling themselves up, I don't like seeing uniforms too short and tight.
4. [+5,482, -252] Wow, do students not get caught for skirts that short anymore??? I guess schools have gotten lax since I've been in school ㅋㅋ
5. [+801, -60] Why is JYP apologizing on behalf of the uniform company?
6. [+670, -21] Good job on the fast response. It's not like 'Ivy' uniform ads where the uniforms are meant to make your legs look long or something... but 'shading skirts'? 'Corset jackets'?... too far ㅠㅠ