Article: Korea Communications Standards Commission "We will be reviewing the misogynist lyrics on 'Show Me the Money 4'"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+382, -37] The program's just hopeless.. Korea's hip hop losers are hopeless... none of them have talent and they're all just military evading druggies.
2. [+319, -20] He really did go too far ㅋ The producers only bleep out swears when they should be mosaicing out the lyrics to stuf like this
3. [+281, -21] Can we please ban swearing on broadcast too? Why is "motherf****" allowed on TV?
4. [+278, -24] He obviously wanted to look cool and come up with something provocative while sticking to his rhyme so the best he could come up with was this ㅋ
5. [+85, -9] He has to be insane to think those lyrics were okay. I'm sure you'd love it if your daughter was treated like that.
Article: 'Show Me the Money' Makjang rapper and makjang producers
Source: Sports World via Nate
1. [+427, -27] Seems like this journalist has some balls considering all of the articles about Song Minho's scandal were taken off the rankings but he's bringing it back up. I liked Minho for being masculine but to find that his perception of women is absolutely trash... you can't let guys like him get off easy. The more you let guys get away with stuff like this, the more dangerous it is for your mother, girlfriend, and daughter in the streets. You have to hate on guys like him and bring him down.
2. [+427, -30] Tryhard rappers. They think rapping lyrics like that make them look cool.
3. [+337, -30] He really should've been more considerate with his lyrics
4. [+49, -1] He's an adult, how does he not know what to say and what not to say? Since when was hip hop about writing horrific lyrics like this?
5. [+36, -0] Hey, that's hip hop culture they say ㅋㅋㅋ do they not realize that things like this is what brings hip hop culture down?
Article: Mnet 'Show Me the Money' controversial lyrics stir scandal
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+2,296, -149] To all of you shielding this saying hip hop is always like this and that it's worse in America... you realize that even Snoop Dogg said that he regrets writing misogynistic lyrics after having his own daughter and that he reflected? Even Eminem said he's embarrassed of his older lyrics... Why would you ever fangirl over someone who writes lyrics like this?
2. [+1,798, -106] Yeah, his lyrics were pretty bad...
3. [+1,603, -116] I replied to Sayuri's tweet and a bunch of stupid Winner fans kept shielding Minho ㅋㅋ
4. [+1,357, -105] The producers are psychos and I don't like any of them. I hope the show does go under review.
5. [+1,201, -354] The producers are the problem ㅡㅡ Why would they think that was okay to broadcast? I like Song Minho and hope for him to win but I was horrified after watching the broadcast.
6. [+566, -27] Amazing that someone with a little sister can write lyrics like this
Pann: YG is the trashiest company and I don't understand their fans
"I'll never understand kids who fangirl over YG. Song Minho told you to spread your legs and you still want to fangirl him? He probably doesn't even see his fans as fans but stupid fangirls. Just think of all the other dirty thoughts that are in his mind; not only was the gynecologist analogy problematic but the fact that he even demanded for girls to spread their legs makes him a psycho."
1. [+213, -21] Whenever idols from smaller agencies like Block B or Girl's Day get into a scandal, they apologize as a group but YG doesn't care ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yang CEO doesn't pick trainees off of character but star potential and talent ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+207, -86] Don't know about the other members but Song Minho and Nam Tae Hyun are enough proof that they're full of criminals. They're really trying to take after Big Bang, huh..
3. [+200, -24] Look at Girl's Day and how they were hated to dust for a live stream broadcast. Whatever they really felt, they bowed their head in apology but YG... I bet they don't even care what anyone has to say (probably thinking bark all you want, I don't care)
Article: Why is it okay for Song Minho but not for Jang Dong Min?
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+425, -21] Brings up a good question. Why did Jang Dong Min get hate but not Song Minho?
2. [+252, -7] Just what kind of dirty thoughts does he think of any a daily basis that he thought it was okay to rap those lyrics in front of dozens of cameras? And for the judges to be like whoaaa~ as if he said some amazing punch line and applaud that? Amazing.
3. [+242, -56] I'm going to hate on both. Both need to get what they deserve.
4. [+27, -1] This is what I call ar eal article and a real journalist. Too many are scared over the power of big agencies and only write positive articles about them but scandals like this need to be brought forward so they reflect.
Article: 'SMTM4' Producers, "Regarding the lyrics controversy, it is definitely the fault of the producers.. we will be more thorough with our editing"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+3,945, -241] It's more Song Minho's fault than the producer's
2. [+3,268, -191] And Song Minho is not at fault...?
3. [+3,099, -105] How is that a mistake? You had to have heard it dozens of times while editing the clip. You obviously sent it out on broadcast thinking it was fine.
4. [+2,096, -115] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously just apologize
5. [+875, -42] Song Minho needs to apologize, not the producers. He basically put down all the women of the world and he thinks he can get away with it? Apologize immediately
6. [+701, -39] It's because he's under YG that the producers are calling it a mistake ㅋㅋㅋ Song Minho needs to apologize too ㅋㅋ
7. [+693, -60] It's not a mistake of editing, it's the fact that he wrote those lyrics and spit them out that's problematic. Take him off the show and make him apologize and reflect. YG never apologizes and takes the public for fools... Girl's Day apologized right away with their small mistake.