Mnet to create a rap battle show for female rappers


Article: [Exclusive] Mnet to make a female rapper survival program

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,270, -29] Hopefully Yook Jidam isn't on this show again?

2. [+1,640, -214] Rappers always get into diss battles and stuff but they never diss anyone with power like MC Mong or Park Druggie ㅋㅋ makes the actual diss battles seem like kids play that they get into if their feelings get hurt..

3. [+1,286, -19] I know it'll be hard but I hope there'll be a second Yoon Mirae ㅠㅠ

4. [+946, -31] Will Yook Jidam be on the show? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+213, -16] Can we just have an idol version of 'I Am a Singer' and cast Goo Hara, Yoona, Sohee, and Son Naeun so we can see who the worst singer is

6. [+185, -5] I guarantee you it'll only take three episodes for the show to discover a bitch

7. [+162, -7] I bet the show will be full of kids like YG's girl group rappers

8. [+149, -7] Top female Korean rappers: #1 Yoon Mirae #2 Tasha #3 T #4 Tiger JK's wife $5 Jordan's mom

9. [+142, -4] Yoon Mirae better be a part of the judge panel

10. [+74, -2] I want to see a rap battle between Clara and Yook Jidam

-