Krystal confesses a concern as a celebrity


Article: Krystal "The interest of people made me miserable" hidden worry confessed

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

Krystal: "I don't like places with a lot of people. It made me so miserable whenever people stared at me. Since I'm a celebrity, I'm supposed to get used to and even enjoy people looking at me but I can't, which is why I want to let go of that side of me through sky diving."

1. [+213, -42] Remember Kang Ho Dong said that hateful comments and the interest of people in you are all included in the income that you make as a celebrity. At least you don't have to worry about money. Money isn't everything in life but it makes up a big part of it.

2. [+258, -97] Shouldn't have become a celebrity if that makes you miserable

3. [+200, -42] I think it's ridiculous whenever celebrities say in interviews that they feel pressured by the interest of the public. I get that they're human and it gets difficult at times but do they really have to express it outwardly like that? Interviews like this are basically them saying "Please watch my drama, listen to and buy my songs, but don't take an interest in me." Just what the heck? If you chose to be a celebrity, this is just one aspect of the career that you have to either embrace or deal with.

-