I wasn't going to explain it before because I wasn't sure how often netizens would be using the word but they're obviously making it a thing now so here you go: 'kkot-baem' (flower snake) is a derogatory term to describe women who will basically sleep with men only to turn around and con them out of money, etc.
Article: [Exclusive] Park Shi Hoo, a witness steps up to the scandal "A was able to walk down the stairs perfectly fine"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate [allkpop source here]
1. [+1,059, -87] Something smells fishy about this woman
2. [+913, -90] She's a kkot-baem! Release all the personal information about her!
3. [+451, -77] The law is too forgiving to kkot-baems, which is why there are so many of them running around conning men. <insert list of articles of women claiming they were raped when they weren't>
Article: 'Sexual assault suspicions' Park Shi Hoo, a look at the CCTV reveals... shock!
Source: MBN TV via Nate
1. [+1,403, -46] The truth needs to be revealed so we can determine whether or not Park Shi Hoo is innocent as he claims, or if that b*tch is one big mother bi*ch!
2. [+1,073, -99] Hul, she's a kkot-baem ㅡㅡ
3. [+1,213, -387] This does make her story about being drunk and raped lose some validity, but whether or not she's a kkot-baem doesn't matter because Park Shi Hoo acknowledged that they had sex so he should be prepared to see some impact to his image either way. Don't think of letting him off easy just because he's an adult... Even non-celebrities don't view one night stands as anything positive to brag about. He should've been more careful as a public figure.
Article: Park Shi Hoo-A CCTV footage, will it be important to the case?
Source: SBS E! via Nate
1. [+330, -43] She's a kkot-baem
2. [+280, -30] Isn't she a trainee? I'm pretty sure this won't help her with companies or her image once they find out she was the one that lodged complaints
3. [+225, -82] I believe in you Park Shi Hoo!