[LOL] If only you weren't here...

If you're not familiar with this meme, it's basically pictures where it looks like someone in the back is scheming something evil to take down whoever's in the front to take over their coveted position.

-


"If only hyung wasn't here"





"If only I could beat him down like this, I'd be leader"


"If only I could break his wrist like this, I'd be main vocalist"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be the cutie"


"If it only weren't for you Kim Jonghyun, I'd be main vocalist"




"If only you weren't here, I'd have the best shoulders in the group"

|
"If only you weren't here, I'd be Flaming Charisma"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be leader"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be leader"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be the cutie"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be the loveliest"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be the #1 popular"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be the fashion leader"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be the only Seunghyun"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be the most handsome in Big Bang"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be Big Bang's maknae"


"If only you weren't here, I'd be the maknae"


"If only you weren't here, I could be on break (instead of massaging your shoulders)"



"If only you weren't here, I'd be the smiling angel"



Source: Nate Pann